Suter’s Speed Shop Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
You Asked | Suter’s Answered
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions we get here at Suter’s Speed Shop.
We trust that you will find our answers helpful and informative
Please call us if you need more specific information
- What’s your labor rate? $100/Hour for most services. Please call and check as some brands & services vary.
- Do I need an appointment? No, However, it is always a good idea to call or check ahead of time to see where we are at and to tell us what type of service(s) you’re looking for. Sometimes we are 2 weeks or 10 days out periodically during the season. It is a good idea to get “in line” and “hold” your place.
- It’s just an oil change. Do I need an appointment? No, but again it is always a good idea to call or check ahead of time where we are at. It is a good idea to get “in line” and “hold” your place.
- I bought 2 brand-new tires elsewhere. Will you mount & balance them for me? Yes! Suter’s will mount & balance tires purchased somewhere else. Please check with your supplier first. Some suppliers DO NOT allow this practice as it may NULL & VOID your “brand-new” tire warranty. Buyer be aware.
- It’s just an tire change. Do I need an appointment? No, but again it is always a good idea to call or check ahead of time where we are at. It is a good idea to get “in line” and “hold” your place.
- Do you have Wi-Fi for your customers’ use? No, we do not provide an open internet connection for customer use. However, if you need to send an email or browse the web for something, just ask and we may be able to assist you.
- How long will it take to do an oil change? Approximately 30-45 minutes for most ATVs, quads, dirt, and street bikes.
- How long will it take to change my tire? Approximately 30-60 minutes each for most wheels removed from the ATV or bike.
- How much does it cost if I bring the wheel in off the bike? $40 for most bikes with the tires purchased here. $50 for most bikes with tires purchased elsewhere. FYI/NOTE: Some models will have an extra charge, such as Customs (exhaust, lights), with Luggage and LARGER touring bikes.
- How much does it cost to change tires if both wheels are on the bike? Depends on the bike, but approximately 1 hour for each tire/wheel x2. That’s just $160 for tires purchased here. Tires purchased elsewhere are $200 for both tires and wheels. FYI/NOTE: Some models will have an extra charge, such as Customs (exhaust, lights), with Luggage and LARGER touring bikes.
- My bike is not starting. Can you pick it up for service? Yes! Suter’s offers pickup and delivery as well, for just $80 bucks each way. This service is available ONLY in the Madison area. Please call ahead with all of your details and to make a payment arrangement.
Thank you for choosing Suter’s Speed Shop !
122,568 total views, 3 views today